It’s ABOUT referrals
Get referral patients to your facility, faster – at no cost.
Welcome to the ABOUT Provider Network
This site is for providers to learn more about receiving referrals for placement.
Solutions for sending referrals:
Ensocare Transition | Post-Acute Cloud
Solutions for receiving referrals:
Respond | Retrieve
Receive more referrals from health systems
Ensocare Respond and Retrieve products enable Health Systems to communicate directly with providers when preparing a patient for discharge. Health Systems using ABOUT solutions can quickly filter and find facilities meeting patient criteria, so providers can get patients that are easier to accept.
No-cost and easy
Participation is always no-cost and easy. Simply log into the network and respond to referral requests.
Instructions for Providers
STEP 1: Log In
- Commercial referrals: Go to https://respond.ensocare.com.
- VA referrals: Go to https://ensocarerespond.va.gov
- You can toggle between portals (Commercial or VA) on either page.
- Don’t have a log in? Please contact us using the form below.
STEP 2: View Referrals
- All active referrals are viewable on the Referral Listing Page.
- If you have not responded to a referral request yet, the Latest Activity column will read “Referral Received.” Click on the patient’s name/MRN to view details, including clinical documents, and respond to referral requests.
- Basic information for the patient is listed at the top of the Sending Response Page.
- Within the Activity Log in the “Discharge Packet Attached” section, click on “Download.” This will open a PDF file to view/print the attached clinicals.
STEP 3: Send Responses
- To respond to the request:
- Click on “Add Response.”
- Check the appropriate responses for “Yes”, “Considering” or “No.”
- Once the response is selected, date or reason options will expand and you can select the options for your response
- Send a message to the planner with your response by typing it into the “Note to Hospital” box.
- Click “Send Response” to finalize your selection.
- To revise your response, respond again with your updated answer.
If you have notifications enabled, you will receive an email and/or text message notification when a referral has been sent to you.
- View the hospital referral by logging into the Respond Portal and respond online within 30 minutes of receipt.
- Upon receipt of “Yes” response, the discharge planner will contact you to finalize placement or service.
- A “Yes” response does not guarantee placement.
- A “Case Closed” notification will be sent to you via a text message/email when your facility is not chosen.
- A “Booked” notification will be sent to you via a text message/email when a patient has been placed with your facility.
Want to know more?